Monday, July 7, 2008

Trip to Wisconsin

So a few weeks ago PJ and I took a trip to my hometown in Wisconsin to visit family and friends. It was a wonderful time...and went SO very quickly. We celebrated my older sister's nuptials, had a family picnic, hung out with some high school friends, and went to Noah's Ark (the world's largest water park). I miss my family a lot, so it was good to see them again after six months. Here are a few photos from our trip:


This is my sister Victoria, and my one year old niece Savannah.


This is my mom (Grandma!) with Savannah!


Me with Savannah.


PJ (my husband) having a water fight with some of the cousins.


My dad and mom.


My sister Mary and her boyfriend Mark.


My two nieces (they're sisters) Chelsea and Savannah.


My hubby!


My dad and his new son-in-law Rick.


My little brother John. Doesn't he look so enthusiastic.

No comments: